Saturday, October 1, 2016

Volunteer trip

Hello! Family, friends, and whoever else, please help me raise some money for my volunteer trip to Brazil with IVHQ in 2017!

As many of you know, I love my job as a hospice social worker, and I love to travel! This trip and work will be different than any other I have done previously. This unique one-week trip is focused on volunteer work within the Rio de Janeiro area. The work will involve working with a different population and task each day, including: helping landscape a community garden, playing/teaching sports to local children, helping a local NGO with making garments and souvenirs out of scrap and recycled materials, giving English lessons to the local community,  and helping a community sports project.

Money will be used for: flight, registration fees, program fees (which cover housing, food, and airport transfers), Visa fees, and vaccines.

There is no real goal! ANY donation is appreciated and contributes to this good cause, and I pay the rest!

Love to you all,
Brittany

https://www.fundandseek.com/e5ffd0e7

No comments:

Post a Comment